Full-time and Part-Time positions
Pinnacle Treatment Centers Network is a recognized leader in comprehensive substance use services. All locations—Indiana, Kentucky, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Virginia—are CARF–accredited and include credentialed physicians, nurses, clinicians, and administrative and support staff. A full continuum of quality care includes detoxification for residential and outpatient clients as well as transitional living programs. We treat the individual’s physical, emotional, spiritual, and psychological well-being.
• Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
• Benefits package available
• Assess the counseling needs of the client
• Assessing client for substance abuse diagnosis using DSM criteria in determining appropriate level of care based on ASAM criteria
• Obtain previous records that are relevant to the current treatment episode
• Preparing the substance abuse counseling portion of the client treatment plan
• Providing the substance abuse counseling services specified in the client treatment plan.
• Development of the client discharge/continuum of care plan to ensure movement to the appropriate levels of care.
• Documenting all counseling and education services, assessments, reassessments, referrals and follow-up in the client’s clinical record.
• Provide coordination of support services for the client/family and record the services provided in the client’s clinical record.
• Facilitate family therapy as assigned
• Contact and coordination with referral sources, (i.e. legal, school, employer, etc.)
• Facilitate needed interventions for crisis-orientated issues utilizing a multi-disciplinary team approach for assigned clients.
• Master’s Degree specializing in psychology and/or counseling from an accredited college.
• Licensed or certified as a Certified Substance Abuse Counselor in the state of Virginia.